Other Blog Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

facebook

I refuse to capitalize it. Anyhow, This semester has been crazy busy. I wish I had something more thinky to say right now. The one thing I do have to report is that I got my facebook set up again. I have only added Indians I know though, haha. That is really the only reason I turned it back on. I think I will probably have to network with some Westerners as well, but I don't want to. I just want to use it as a convenient way to stay in touch with people in India.

It has actually grown pretty well in popularity. When I first got back from India everyone was on Orkut, but now most people I know are on facebook. Anyhow. I wish I had more to say about this. I have just started. Hopefully it will go well. Except I really do not want to be bothered with updating anything. Never a recipe for success.

No comments:

Post a Comment