Other Blog Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

A small clarification

I don't want you all to think I am crazy or something. When I express myself, due to who I am, I tend to do so in absolutes. So, I mean, I believe strongly in things, but I am not unreasonable. At least I hope not. Also, I am not 100% settled on these ideas. This is just where my weltanschauung (I'm really not trying to sound smart, I just absolutely adore that word and I can so rarely use it, since using it always makes you come off as some pretentious intellectual type, but that is such a shame since it is a positively gorgeous word, haha) is at the moment. So I am open to new ideas on the topic, although I don't think I am willing to back down from breaking Indian Literature out of post colonial literature.

No comments:

Post a Comment